Request a quotation or an appointment
Please fill in and submit the information below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
(Note: All information will be kept strictly confidential)
The following documents will be needed with our appointment:
* = Mandatory ** = If applicable
- Copy of ID document of Principal member and ALL dependants *
- Membership certificates of ALL previous medical schemes *
- Proof of bank account (Bank statement / cancelled cheque / Letter from bank) *
- Any supportive medical reports for chronic conditions **
- Student registration if dependant is a student and older than 20 years **
- Proof of monthly income, should an option with income bands be chosen, in the form of: **
- Your last three bank statements AS WELL AS
- Your last three months’ pay slips OR most recent IRP5 certificate OR
- If you are self-employed, your most recent audited income statement OR
- If you are a pensioner, proof of annuity and/or employer pension and/or State Older Person’s Grant OR
- If you are unemployed, UIF certificate OR
- If you are a student, formal proof of enrolment at an academic institution (student cards aren’t acceptable proof).
- Manage All is accredited with the Council for Medical Schemes (ORG 113) and an authorised financial service provider, licensed at the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) (FSP 14445);
- Manage All represents and markets various Medical Schemes and related Health Insurance products;
- Manage All receives 3% or maximum R94.77 plus VAT, whichever is the lesser, commission of the Medical Scheme’s product contribution from Medical Schemes;
- Manage All’s monthly professional fee is 2.9% plus VAT – maximum R85.00 plus VAT, in accordance with the Medical Schemes Act, Act 131 of 1998, Reg. 28(6)(b) for all other services to the client;
- Should you accept our quote, we need to meet to complete all the application forms and to explain the chosen products.